Welcome to Carinawear.com
Your interactions and communications with our customer service team, our social media pages that we control, and email or text messages that we may send to you are all protected; this Policy also applies to any personal information collected when you visit a store or purchase from us (collectively, the “Site”).
1. Acceptance of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Before further action on our Site, we strongly recommend you to read this Policy carefully. If you do not agree with this Policy and you do not want your personal data to be used as it is detailed herein, you should not continue to use our Site and please refrain from providing us with your personal data. We underline that every time you use our Site, you are subject to our Policy and by further accessing, browsing, and otherwise using our Site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and consented to this Policy.
2. What Personal Data We Collect
A- Personal data
When you access or browse our Site, as well as when you place your online purchases through our Site, and when you subscribe to our e-newsletters, which announce our services and campaigns, we will collect some of your personal data to serve you better, such as: - Your name, family name, gender, date of birth,e-mail address, phone number, billing information details, delivery addresses, personal interests, feedback, browsing, and shopping preferences, and your location. Please note that, in order for you to be able to create a personal account on our Site and make any online purchases, it is mandatory for you to provide us with all the personal data mentioned above. If you do not agree to provide us with such personal data, you will not be able to create your own personal account and/or make purchases on our Site.
B- Technical and statistical data and information
We mention that, besides the personal data detailed above, we can collect information about your device, as well as other statistical and technical data and information, such as frequency and duration of your visit to the Site, times of order, and IP address at the time of ordering, statistics about product pages visited and ordered products. This data is collected and used by us in order to analyze your visitor’s actions and preferences, to administer the Site, for statistical purposes, and for security reasons. The statistical and technical data provided by your browser and/or device can also be used for marketing and advertising purposes, with the mention that these data will not be connected with your personal data and will not be used to identify you.
C- Data and information regarding the payment (bank information and/or payment card details)
3. How We Use Collected Personal Data
Accordingly, we collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create a private account for you on Carinawear website (e.g. your name, email),
- To process your orders through online services (e.g. your name, Mobile number, and address),
- To send marketing offers such as e-newsletters and catalogs (e.g. your e-mail address and name),
- To inform you about delivery problems related to your ordered products (e.g. your phone number, street address),
- To respond to your queries and inform you about new or changed services (e.g. your e-mail address),
- To analyze your personal information so that we can provide you with marketing offers and information that fits your preferences (e.g. your e-mail address, shopping habits, other technical and statistical data),
Moreover, the personal data collected by the Site shall be used also for the following purposes:
4. Security and Protection of Data
- To process and complete ordering processes and to ensure communication with our customers, in order for us to fulfill our obligations deriving from any transaction concluded between our customers and us,
- To provide you with information about our products, services, campaigns, promotions, and other notices and/or information,
- To gain a better understanding of our customers' shopping preferences and to further offer them a smooth and personalized experience on our Site,
- To carry out trend and statistical analysis, including for marketing and other internal purposes of the company,
- To reinforce website security.
The Company fully respects the privacy of its customers' personal information and uses its best efforts using the latest technology to ensure the same. All physical, electronic and managerial measures are adopted to ensure the security of our system. All data is stored and backed up in secure servers at home and abroad.
The data obtained through our Site is transferred via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology that ensures secure transfer of data.