- Acceptance of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Before further action on our Website, we strongly recommend you to read this Policy carefully.
If you do not agree with this Policy and you do not want your personal data to be used as it is detailed herein, you should not continue to use our Website and please refrain from providing us with your personal data.
We underline that every time you use our Website, you are subject to our Policy and by further accessing, browsing and otherwise using our Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and consented to this Policy.
B.What Personal Data We Collect
- Personal data
When you access or browse our Website, as well as when you place your online purchases through our Website and when you subscribe to our e-newsletters and website, which announces our services and campaigns, we will collect some of your personal data to serve you better, such as:
- Your name, family name, gender, date of birth,
- E-mail address, phone number,
- Billing information details and delivery addresses,
- Personal interests, feedback, browsing and shopping preferences,
- Your location.
Please note that, in order for you to be able to create a personal account on our Website and to make any online purchases, it is mandatory for you to provide us with all the personal data mentioned above. If you do not agree to provide us with such personal data, you will not be able to create your own personal account and/or to make purchases on our Website.
2. Technical and statistical data and information
We mention that, beside the personal data detailed above, we can collect information about your device, as well as other statistical and technical data and information, such as frequency and duration of your visit of the Website, times of ordering and IP address at the time of ordering, statistics about product pages visited and ordered products.
This data is collected and used by us in order to analyze your visitor’s actions and preferences, to administer the website, for statistical purposes and for security reasons.
The statistical and technical data provided by your browser and/or device can also be used for marketing and advertising purposes, with the mention that these data will not be connected with your personal data and will not be used to identify you.
3. Data and information regarding the payment (bank information and/or payment card details)
As part of the processing of any order, and depending on the payment method selected by you when placing your order, you will be requested to provide data regarding your bank account, information regarding your credit card, following for such data to be used both for performing any payments to us or for our refunds to you, as the case may be.
We recommend that you read these terms and conditions before selecting this payment method. The credit card information used for placing your order shall never be kept or stored in our system, as we’re using CIB’s payment gateway and they’re PCI Compliance.
C. How We Use Collected Personal Data
Accordingly, we collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create a private account for you on CARINA website (e.g. your name, email),
- To process your orders through online services (e.g. your name, Mobile number and address),
- To send marketing offers such as e-newsletter and catalogues (e.g. your e-mail address and name),
- To inform you about delivery problems related to your ordered products (e.g. your phone number, street address),
- To respond to your queries and inform you about new or changed services (e.g. your e-mail address),
- To analyze your personal information so that we can provide you with marketing offers and information that fits your preferences (e.g. your e-mail address, shopping habits, other technical and statistical data),
Moreover, the personal data collected by the Website shall be used also for the following purposes:
- To process and complete ordering processes and to ensure communication with our customers, in order for us to fulfil our obligations deriving from any transaction concluded between our customers and us,
- To provide you with information about our products, services, campaigns, promotions and other notices and/or information,
- To gain a better understanding of our customers' shopping preferences and to further offer them a smooth and personalized experience on our website,
- To carry out trend and statistical analysis, including for marketing and other intern purposes of the company,
- To reinforce website security.
H. Security and Protection of Data
The Company fully respects the privacy of its customers' personal information and uses its best efforts using the latest technology to ensure the same.
All physical, electronic and managerial measures are adopted to ensure the security of our system. All data is stored and backed up in secure servers at home and abroad.
The data obtained through our website our transferred via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology that ensures secure transfer of data.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|